- if / endif
- Nested Loop
- AND funtion
- File (Password Protect)
- Files link
- Header /
- Footer /
- Advance Page Setup
- Data Sorting
- Advanced Filters
- Filtering Data
- Column Chart
- Design A Column Chart Part:1
- Design A Column Chart Part:2
- Pie, Bar, Column & Line Chart
- XY Chart
- Spark Line Chart
- Pivot Chart
- Pivot Table Example
- Pivot Table Grouping
- Pivot Table Slice
- Pivot Table Timeline
- Data Validation
- Data Validation Error Alert
- Dependent Dropdown List
- Import Live Data From Web
- Insert Objects
- Create Objects
- Shortcuts Ctrl+A To Ctrl+Z
- Shortcuts Alt+A To Alt+Z
- Shortcuts Alt + Single Key
- Shortcuts F1 To F12
- Shortcuts Single Key
- Shortcuts Shift+F1 To Shift+F12
- Shortcuts Shift+Single Key
- Shortcuts Ctrl+F1 To Ctrl+F12
- Shortcuts Ctrl + Special Characters
- Shortcuts Ctrl+Single Key
- Ctrl+Shift+A To Ctrl+Shift+Z
- Ctrl + Shift + Special Characters
- Shortcuts Ctrl + Shift + Single Key
- Ctrl+Shift+F1 To Ctrl+Shift+F12
- Alt+F1 To Alt+F12
This Course Include:
You Save 1500
Microst Excel Course in Mumbai
Learn Microsot Excel
Microsoft Excel Course introduces participants to working with Microsoft Excel, covering the basics such as creating and editing worksheets, formatting them for a professional look, working with formulas to manage routine tasks, etc.
Start mastering Excel, the world-renowned powerful spreadsheet program. Learn how to enter data, organize data, perform calculations with simple functions, work with multiple worksheets, format the appearance of data and cells, build charts, and create PivotTables. Find out how to use the IF, VLOOKUP, and COUNTIF family of functions. See how to use data analysis tools, including Goal Seek and Solver. Discover how to automate tasks with macros, manage data, and more.
A Brief on Advanced Excel Course Details
Advanced Excel courses offer skills that are available at a high level of proficiency with the software program- the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. Advanced Excel course offers users and experts the lesser-known capabilities like pivot tables, lookup tables, pivot charts, and data validation and debugging features to ensure accuracy.
Advanced Excel Course educates students on the functions, types of financial analysis, and the advanced formulas required to function as an Excel power user. This course program builds skill enhancement, specifically for spreadsheet users, to strengthen their fundamentals in Excel to an advanced level.
Advanced Excel courses are available as certification and Face-to-face practical courses with the flexibility of time to attend the sessions.
Advanced Excel Course Details Overview
Advanced Excel course allows the students to access face-to-ace practical classes. Each class is of 1-2 hours and is spread over 2 months.
The course offers weekly assignments, and study material in PDF format for students to refer to and study.
The course program holds module-wise case studies or projects for interested students.
After completing the course, students will be given a certificate of completion of advanced excel course which will help them in their future.
Advanced Excel Course Duration
The Advanced Excel course duration is usually conducted for 2 months 1-2 hours of practical training. We offers quick response to the questions and on the spot solutions. The course also offers alternate days of study leave for practice and self-study.
Top 10 Best Advanced Excel Courses
Here are the top best Advanced Excel courses, classes, certifications, tutorials, and programs for interested candidates.
- Microsoft Excel Course for Beginner to Advanced Learners
- Free Microsoft Excel Essential Training
- Microsoft Excel Skills for Business Certification
- Microsoft Excel Essentials: The Complete Excel Series
- Introduction to Data Analysis Using ms Excel
- Basic to Advanced Excel Course
- Microsoft Excel: The Advanced Excel Formulas and Functions
- Microsoft Excel Crash Course
- Data Visualization with Advanced Excel
- Microsoft Excel Classes
Advanced Excel Objectives
- Creating and editing worksheets
- Formatting and printing of worksheets
- Commands for managing data such as sorting, filters, subtotals, pivot tables
- Working with charts
- Working with in-built functions of Excel
Earn Advanced excel Sharable Certificate
Share what you’ve learned, and be a standout professional in your desired industry with a certificate showcasing your knowledge gained from the course.
- Showcase on your LinkedIn profile under “Licenses and Certificate” section
- Showcase your certificate in Resume for job interview
- Share as image online to demonstrate your skill